3. You may contact us at any time for details regarding this policy. For any questions concerning your account or your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. We collect personal information which you provide to us including your name, address, postal address, email address, any additional information you provide to use through use of our website and business emails.
5. We do not collect and are not responsible for the collection or security of payment details.
6. Payment information is processed and stored using a third party company. This company can be contacted at the contact details provided on their website: www.paypal.com
7. We cannot guarantee that our systems will not be compromised or interfered with by a third party. You acknowledge that by providing us with your personal information, you do so at your own risk.
8. If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact email@example.com.